Celebrating 40 YEARS of Service!
“A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25
Fayetteville Duck Derby 2015 is HERE!!!
Click on image to Adopt your DUCK
The Fayetteville Duck Derby has exciting news!!!! This year for the first time ever, we will be dropping ducks into the Cross Creek at Festival Park on Sunday during the Dogwood Festival on April 26, 2015.
What is the Fayetteville Duck Derby? Simple, we drop thousands of rubber ducks in the Cross Creek at Festival Park on Sunday of the Dogwood Festival. The first five ducks that cross the finish line receives a prize. The Grand Prize for the first duck is a 22’ Traveling Trailer Camper donated by Camping World of Fayetteville NC.
To Adopt Ducks IT’S AS EASY AS 1-2-3
1. Adopt ducks here and order your ducks with a credit/debit card.
2. Complete the attached Duck Adoption Form tab, place it inside the detachable envelope with your donation, and mail to PO Box 1171, Fayetteville NC 28302
3. Visit Fayetteville Urban Ministry at 701 Whitfield St., Fayetteville, NC 28306 and adopt your duck, Mon.-Thurs, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Fri. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (910) 483-5944.
Mark your calendars for two key events for Press Opportunities:
- The Duck Tagging Party on Wednesday, April 22nd 2015 (6:30pm-9pm Re-Store Warehouse on Forsythe Street). Volunteers will "tag" each duck with a number corresponding to a duck adoption. The media loves both parties. The coverage generated increases our duck adoptions and awareness of the event.
- The Fayetteville Duck Derby on Sunday, April 26th 2015 (@ Dogwood Festival). A free familiy-friendly festival, featuring live entertainment a kid's zone and food and merchandise vendors.
2015 Forest Wildwood 22ft Travel Trailer Camper 1- GRAND PRIZE: Camper, and if present $150 Cash donated by Camping World of Fayetteville NC
2- 65” Flat Screen TV, will get the inch size donated by Walmart Distribution
3- Set of tires from Ed’s Tires (up to $500)
4-Full year membership at Renaissance Spa
5- $250 grocery shopping gift card
Last Place – Camping Tent donated by Camping World
For more information, please call Brandon Price,(910)483-5944 ext. 204 to set up interview and/or tour of all that Fayetteville Urban Ministry.
With your support we can “Build a Better Community”
These 6 minutes will change your life!
(print the above application and fax to 910.483.5116)